How do I change the music for specific SP levels from dms.dat?

I am attempting an entire remaster of JK3 single player, from menu, loading screens, gfx mods, better textures, more npcs, more characters, more vehicles, monsters, etc, animations, and most importantly, the music, all for a new game-playing experience.

I have compiled most of these already, still working on figuring out how to edit the SP maps for NPC placement. 

The one thing that has got me stuck at the moment is editing the dms.dat for the music files, its pretty easy to replace the ones they have in there but its getting the levels that use other levels music play their own, essentially to create new music consisting of action/explore/intermediary tracks for every level. 

The three levels that I can't figure out how they use the t1_rail music folder are the t1_rail, t2_trip, and t3_stamp levels. For some reason, in SP, when you type in the console: "music t1_rail" nothing comes up. Only when loading one of these three levels do you hear the hyperspace cue playing throughout nonstop.

I want to separate this music, replace it for each of the levels, but don't know where exactly I would do that.

Once again, my final goal in this mini-project is to make all 26 SP levels have their own unique music.

Any further help would be very appreciated.

General Howard and ooeJack like this