Some power armors skins request

Greetings, JKHub!

Alright, so after 2 months of searching here and there and contacting various skinners (I even searched through backups of jk3 filefront), I'm now almost 100% assured there are no finished Fallout power armor skins posted in the public. Threfore, I'd like to request a pair of skins for JK3 based off two power armors.

1. Advanced power armor from Fallout 2 (a.k.a. Remnants power armor in Fallout: New Vegas).

8fOKNE6.png

2. Scorched Sierra power armor from Fallout: New Vegas. Helmet was cut out from the game and only front side could be recovered. Thus, leaving its backside design up to you! Just don't make it look like the one from the first request. BTW, no need to make helmless version!

whdoL60.png

48173-1-1351328892.jpg

FWaIbjv.png

Would be very glad if someone made at least one of these ^^ I believe there are a lot of Fallout series fans out here and power armor skins will be quite popular among them!

Concerning sounds, you can just take them from my current skin. You can download it from here. Alternatively, you can put more effort into it and pull out some sounds belonging to various power armor wielders throughout Fallout series. However, sounds are entirely optional. I have just enough skill to implement them myself.

P. S. And, if I AM mistaken about lack of Fallout skins, you're always welcome to correct me and post any links you have :) 

Smoo likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once I'm back next week I'll give this a fair shot. It may take some time though as I'll likely have to do a lot of shader and specular work to make it look like power armor.

That's great, thank you very much! I've almost given up hope by that time btw :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Once I'm back next week I'll give this a fair shot. It may take some time though as I'll likely have to do a lot of shader and specular work to make it look like power armor.

Hello again, sorry to bother you, but any ETA or is there any at least? :) 

• 2 months later...