Help with meshing Kyle from JKA to JO

Oh I see. They used that model, which removes the beard from the face, and then they tried putting the beard back on via textures.

Both models are JK2 models though. They work in JKA fine. So getting this done as a JK2 model would be easy, but if you really only want it for JKA, it will take someone that knows how to do that, which is only a couple people, form what I understand.

Oh I see. They used that model, which removes the beard from the face, and then they tried putting the beard back on via textures.

Both models are JK2 models though. They work in JKA fine. So getting this done as a JK2 model would be easy, but if you really only want it for JKA, it will take someone that knows how to do that, which is only a couple people, form what I understand.

Yeah, I asked Seven for help but he doesnt know how. Do you know somebody?

It's entirely possible to merge JK2 models with JKA ones with a few extra steps in Blender, but for this specific request you don't need to do that because the JK2 body already exists as a JKA model.

For example, a JKA-compatible version of that body was used for this Finn model: https://jkhub.org/files/file/2517-finn-ep-7/

So you can kitbash this request in the normal way, following the tutorial @@Bek posted.

Tompa9 likes this