Bad orientation on efx file about an emitter model

Hello, i have a MD3 model attacked to an efx file of shockwave explosion of a special saber attack. the effect is played by Kata move of a sab file, but can also be played by a force power with code.

the problem is that the emitter of the efx file with the attacked model. i tryed to change orientation of emitter model with effectEd, but it never took the edit. i need to rotate the MD3 model about 90 degrees.

some suggest? : \

this is the incriminated Primitive of the effect:

Emitter
{
    flags                useModel

spawnFlags            orgOnSphere

life                5000

origin                30 0 50

angle                90 -90 -90 90 90 -90

models
    [
        gfx/misc/death2.md3
    ]
}

Screenshot:

https://postimg.org/image/e2fwfog3f/

i tryed every paramter of angle for the model but it not change the orientation in game of the model itself. how can i fix it?

Yes, it's a necromantic attack. it spawn the Death for five seconds to reclaim the soul of victims hitted by sword's shockwave. pretty impressive and scarry. 

O.o

But Death not spawn forward but below the effect center. and i need to fix that.

If changing the efx setting doesn't work, maybe try editing the model to rotate it?

Mmm, yes, good idea D: maybe that depend by code because this effect is not played by a projectile (the Death appear 2 times, one for a saber shockwave effect, one for a projectile effect explosion on alt_hit.efx of alt fire of a concussion variant)

the problem of orientation is related to force power \ saber effect, not of concussion, that's Death.md3 is fine. appear in the correct position in front of enemy hitted by explosion, like she want to judge him or reclaim his life.

so maybe is a code related problem specific of my force power customization, if is that, i can fix only with a model rotation.

thanks, @@mrwonko

effect orientation is setted by these code string however:

G_PlayEffect( G_EffectIndex( "reavers/Deathimpact2.efx" ), self->client->renderInfo.handRPoint );
infact, shockwave effect is played by the right hand that hold the sword into the animation BOTH_VICTORY_STRONG... maybe in this specific case orientation of emitters not work fine... so it need a manual fix of the models. O.o