Cannot Compile in Radiant

So i made a simple room and tried to compile it and get this error

Failed to execute the following command:  "C:/Program Files/GtkRadiant-1.4/q3map2" -v  -connect 127.0.0.1:39000  -game ja -fs_basepath "C:/Program Files (x86)/LucasArts/Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy/GameData/" -meta "C:/Program Files (x86)/LucasArts/Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy/GameData/base/maps/test1.map"
Check that the file exists and that you don't run out of system resources.

Any ideas?

Only two things I could guess from that are:

a) Permission issue, as @@Boothand suggests

b) When you save your .map files (not compile, just regular saving in Radiant) is it saving to the directory listed in the error message? (GameData/base/maps/). Seems a silly question I know, but the message is implying that it can't find the .map file you're working on in the directory it expects it to be.

Only two things I could guess from that are:

a) Permission issue, as @@Boothand suggests

b) When you save your .map files (not compile, just regular saving in Radiant) is it saving to the directory listed in the error message? (GameData/base/maps/). Seems a silly question I know, but the message is implying that it can't find the .map file you're working on in the directory it expects it to be.

Well it is and isn't saving. When I save the map file it saves to the gamedata/base/maps directory. But, when I go into File Explorer and actually look for the file it is not in there. However, I can search through Radiant and open up the map file.

Well it is and isn't saving. When I save the map file it saves to the gamedata/base/maps directory. But, when I go into File Explorer and actually look for the file it is not in there. However, I can search through Radiant and open up the map file.

Okay I think we're zoning in on the issue. You may need to check in your preferences in Radiant and ensure all your game paths and directories are set up correctly. Furthermore, changing the write permissions for the Jedi Academy and/or running Radiant as administrator should ensure the software has no problem with saving the .map where it needs to.

The .map file isn't saving in your GameData/Base/ directory since you can't see it there but it is saving somewhere as Radiant can still find it. If the above steps don't help you may need to run a full file search on your hard drive to track down where the file is being saved and move it to the right directory manually.