JKA SP Mapping Questions

So, I'm bored messing around with Java. I wrote the program I wanted to and now I'm kinda getting the itch to map again. I haven't forgot the mapping I just forgot everything else.  :lol:  I've got a few questions I need answered because I have an idea for a project but if I can't get do what I want I'm going to scrap it.

NPC support... what does that mean. Does that mean that its an NPC in game and will work in game like with NPC_Spawner? I'd like to have more choices than Stormtroopers and would like to use the Imperial Army Trooper Player model. It says it can spawn an NPC in the console so i should be able to use NPC Spawner for that too, right?

I posted about the e-5 blaster in the JKE forums. Is that something that I can also assign to npc's through scripting?

What about Radiant and such. Has there been any changes or anything.

Also, are there any Endor or Hoth skins for Rebel soldiers?

I got a neat idea for a SP map or two and I'm just starting to see if it'll be feasible. 

NPC support... what does that mean. Does that mean that its an NPC in game and will work in game like with NPC_Spawner? I'd like to have more choices than Stormtroopers and would like to use the Imperial Army Trooper Player model. It says it can spawn an NPC in the console so i should be able to use NPC Spawner for that too, right?

I posted about the e-5 blaster in the JKE forums. Is that something that I can also assign to npc's through scripting?

What about Radiant and such. Has there been any changes or anything.

Also, are there any Endor or Hoth skins for Rebel soldiers?

I got a neat idea for a SP map or two and I'm just starting to see if it'll be feasible. 

If the NPC exists, you can spawn it in Radiant with NPC_Spawner, setting the NPC_type key as the name of that NPC.

It's a long shot as I haven't tried it, but I think yes, you can assign the E-5 blaster to an NPC through scripting:

//(BHVD)
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_WEAPON", "WP_E5_CARBINE" );

or directly into the NPC file:

{
    weapon    WP_E5_CARBINE
}

I'm not really aware of anything new for Radiant, except maybe UniqueOne's WZMap, though it's an enhanced compiler rather than a new Radiant version, I'm still using 1.5.0.

As for Rebel skins, MBII features Hoth troopers as well as Endor troopers. A quick search on the Hub didn't seem to show up many results, except for the Battle of Endor Siege maps, which include Endor Rebel troopers.

Looking forward to your next works!