Lepi Species mod

Idk how to tag anyone or anything. I just wanted to ask some modders if they ever thought of making specific species for JK3JA just wondering I have a few species I'd like to see Lepi would be my top one tho if anyone sees this and knows how to mod very well and would like to help let me kno at joshuacaine84@gmail.com or PM me here I'm sure I'll figure out how to look at my PMs.

Hey just found this forum and thought I'd post an idea I've had for a while now. Lepi Species! Rabbit Humanoids. I think it would be cool to play as a Lepi in Jedi Knights Jedi Academy idk how it would work. I'm using Jedi Knights 3 Touch for Android I have quite a few mods downloaded already If you are curious google search "Jaxxon the Lepi" anyway thanks for hearing me out and if Ud like to do this for me PM me or here is my email-----> joshuacaine84@gmail.com

I'd suggest whenever making a request or suggestion to post reference pictures. But I too would also like to see a more diverse selection of species available!

couldn't really find any good reference pics
I didn't even think about lookin on wookiepedia if anyone sees the Jaxxon pic please try to make a mod close to it I would be so so very grateful

I didn't even think about lookin on wookiepedia if anyone sees the Jaxxon pic please try to make a mod close to it I would be so so very grateful

Sorry man, i am not a modeller. :(