useable comlink

The comlink I am refering to is already in game (actually in JO & JKA as well), you can see it many times being used by Kyle or for instance by Jaden in Vjun mission (when Kyle felt down).

There is a model and textures in assets (assets1.pk3->models->map_objects->cinematics [note its already in .glm format, I guess that is because it has to be made holdable by the models as seen in cutscenes]). I only need it made useable, like to be accessible from inventory. I know there is no inventory in JKA.... not unless you bind invnext and inprev keys at least. Then you can use give all cheat to get all items.

Is it possible anyway? It does not have to have any features, just the default animation stance like the comlink being near player model's lips is all (vide: Kyle spotted in security cameras by Galak, Jaden contacting Kyle about his whereabouts).

PS. How to spawn (make it appear on the ground) certain item, e.g. bacta?

image_882c5d68.jpeg?region=656%2C94%2C11

Try using the item definitions to spawn them. From the Radiant: item_bacta, item_binoculars, item_battery, item_la_goggles, item_seeker, item_sentry_gun, item_shield_lrg_instant, item_shield_sm_instant, item_medpak_instant, and although I'm not sure if it works, you may try item_goodie_key and item_security_key. Plus, item_datapad.

DarthValeria likes this

Well, thx. I know about Radiant internal spawning, but what about in-game? Seems not possible.

Type in spawn <item definition>, it works.

Also, for animations, you can try setting the readyAnim, drawAnim, and putawayAnim keys in the .sab file to BOTH_TALKCOMM1, BOTH_TALKCOMM1START and BOTH_TALKCOMM1STOP specifically.

• 5 years later...
On 6/20/2016 at 1:45 AM, zOrg said:

I found the aforementioned saber. Now I need a volunteer to make the saber stance, like this:

http://oi63.tinypic.com/1znbok2.jpg

zOrg, im sorry for my bad english but you my only hope. Can you please share this comlink saber (if you still have it) or at least (if you remember) tell me where to search because google dont help at all. Sorry for bad english again

DarthValeria likes this