Frankenstein model error (Blender)

Hi guys!

I managed to change some models of base JK and after I get the spirit I started to swap HS Dooku and HS Anakin heads. Then I tryed to make another frankenstein, putting the cape of HS Dooku on HS Anakin, but i can't export the model.

Blender started to give this message "Error: Could not open file."

And now any model I try "frankensteining" gives the same error :(

I followed several tutorials, even the muai, and still nothing. Someone please help me!

(sorry for my english!)

-Your path files are over 9000 characters long. Stick all that crap in a "c:\base" folder type of structure.

-It looks like the _humanoid file is not found, that's a big problem, you need to extract it from the assets (if not done already) and put it in proper folder structure like so: "base\models\players\_humanoid"

But what do i know, i don't use blender! :o

Path length is no issue. But the Program Files folder is read-only in recent versions of Windows; I'd guess that's the issue here. I think Microsoft would have you put your files in My Documents or thereabouts; just keep the .../GameData/base structure so the importer can guess the paths correctly.

Path length is no issue. But the Program Files folder is read-only in recent versions of Windows; I'd guess that's the issue here. I think Microsoft would have you put your files in My Documents or thereabouts; just keep the .../GameData/base structure so the importer can guess the paths correctly.

It worked! Thanks man!  :D