Battlefront Jump Pack

So I have quite a few projects planned based off of the Battlefront game and that got me thinking of how I would like to see a Jump Pack model made. A simple piece that can just slap on to stuff. I can't imagine it would be terribly involved. If anyone wants to take a crack at it, feel free to do so.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=1b9a13fb9c411e8b6ae5e58f159739c2&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7321&p=104654&md5check=ecba2a4d3033837a868480b442547b35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,DWrC72Aa_tc'); //]]></script>Battlefront%20CARDS%20Jump%20Pack%20equi[/url]&&0

Cool idea! (even if i dont like this game.. many concepts and inventory stuff are well made)

Hmm.. maybe a little off topic but someone should make a script that in some way makes npc fly like in the game.

Hmm what @@Lancelot mentioned is a good idea and in the same way of thoughts I can remember, that when the user is playing Single Player (not sure if it's the same for MP) he/she can type: Playermodel Boba_Fett  and just after your playermodel turns to Boba you can type in "Playermodel Player" to bring your first charachter you've started with, but now when you try to jump, you will notice that now you can fly around like Fett, but without any visible jetpack or flames coming from your a** :D So that might be also a step to modify this?