JK2 Textures

One way is to find the EXACT textures needed from the ingame console when the maps load, it will show something like:

images/bespin/bench or whatever, move the individual files to a seperate PK3 and put them in the same folder as the map, I encountered a similar issue when using mb2_republiccruiser for some RP once and I had to personally isolate the folders with the textures inside AND THEN delete EVERYTHING not needed individually. Windowed mode can help with that as you can minimize with the console open while checking the files, all the images need to be in sub folders that are pathed through the exact ones shown in the console,.

I know it sounds like a big thing to go through just for the sake of missing textures but it means the map in question will load everything and nothing will be pushed out like it would if you simple copied ALL the assets from JK2, I believe it's to do with a limitation on how many files the game will support at any one time, for example too many npc files can cause some npcs to stop working ingame (they simply do not register).

I hope this helps.

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev