Force Lock

This sounds like it could be nasty to implement, but it also sounds cool. How about having saberlocks, but without the sabers and just hands. Kinda like the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin.

0e3ca6114be0733af3a7dc5d32a15bf7.jpg

Maybe it's cool, maybe it's stupid, maybe it's just an idea.

It's one of those things that would be really interesting to see, but quite hard to implement in a way that fits the gameplay. 

Yep! Maybe with code work with changing the speed of force push. The npcs have very strange force push speed O.o It was always strange for me.

Hmm the force drain animation would be cool! The character who will have the hand closer to his body will lose , the force push sound will play and he will not be normal pushed but with this special animation after kick that is used in the win saber lock using staff saber

Noodle and Mert-K like this

I kind of like the idea, but doing a dynamic animation for it without new animations might be difficult, and deciding when it should trigger needs to be thought about.

It should be a rare occurrence, so maybe all force pushes should take a fraction of a second to complete and if you/the enemy pushes within that time frame it should trigger the lock. Or maybe just a random chance?

I don't like randomness, and I don't like being interrupted by something gimmicky.

Mert-K likes this