In-Game Music Player

I don't know if anyone has ever considered or made something like that before, but I think a music player that can be accessed via the in-game menu would be a

different but cool feature. Someone actually has made a music player for MP, but it only supported the music used in the game.

My idea was a player that you can use in both SP and MP and not only supports the in-game soundtrack, but custom music as well. You could simply

drag them in a folder and the player recognises them.

I know that Jedi Academy is not quite the engine where you can, unlike modern engines, implement any feature you want, so it won't work like an actual music player.

But if it can at least "overwrite" the in-game music, that would be enough.

You can, just move the music files to a music folder in base and use the /music <track name> command, you can change the music at anytime so long as the mp3 file is right, you'll have to rename them to remove the spaces for them to work. You can use subcategories like exploration/action so you'd type say /music music/exploration/secunda.

Just make sure the files are stereo and 44100 Hz.

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

You can, just move the music files to a music folder in base and use the /music <track name> command, you can change the music at anytime so long as the mp3 file is right, you'll have to rename them to remove the spaces for them to work. You can use subcategories like exploration/action so you'd type say /music music/exploration/secunda.

Just make sure the files are stereo and 44100 Hz.

That's not exactly what I meant.  ;)

I actually meant a menu like the Extra Music Changer, with the only distinction that you can choose your own music with it.

03d191a5aa2f0caf313978463eec7889a5938e94

• 3 weeks later...