Hilt request

Hello good sir @@Telesto, I'll be happy to help you out!

This particular saber is Zefilus's design of the Stinger, the reborn saber. It is found in my Mixed Sabers Pack mod and it's written in the mod description how to get it via console, but I'll just tell you a few more ways how you can use it!

One way is to play as a character, that uses any of the reborn, tavion, training or rosh sabers (They all use this model, I believe)

Another one is to get it via console, which could now divide into two options... because, you can get it by correctly typing "saber reborn_new" into the console or mistype any saber and this model will also appear, BUT! Here's the catch, if you mistyped the saber and go into another level, this bug happens that you mentioned. The saber disappears! :)

I'm happy to have clarified that for you and wish you happy playing from now on!

@@Rooxon

I tried it, I played as a Reborn and I typed the "saber reborn_new" and all but when I just start to play in the game it just disappears. I think I just have to remove a file from my .pk3 (Not yours, an other, your hilts are so special :] ) 

I ran out of ideas of what to do, so thanks but It didn't work :(

@@Rooxon

I tried it, I played as a Reborn and I typed the "saber reborn_new" and all but when I just start to play in the game it just disappears. I think I just have to remove a file from my .pk3 (Not yours, an other, your hilts are so special :] ) 

I ran out of ideas of what to do, so thanks but It didn't work :(

Here you go Telesto, I made put the saber into pk3. so you can specifically spawn it, just put this(https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6SNmRAqpEKrYVBYMWFvanc0YmM/view?usp=sharing) in your base folder, and type in "saber reborn" or "saber stinger". You should have the saber the entire time.