Error with JKA .MD3 Exporter in Blender

Hey, so after many successful attempts of turning Blender files into .md3 by applying a md3shader with the texture to every single object mesh it suddenly refused to do anymore files. The one I'm trying to convert is incredibly similar to the others, same sort of structure yet it's not exporting properly. Instead it throws out this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "" line 317, in execute save_md3( settings )

File "" line 325, in Save s.Save( file )

File "' line 66, in Save self.normal

struct.error: short format requries SHRT_MIN <= number <= SHRT_MAX

Note: "" is obviously placeholder for my actual directories

Any help would be much appreciated!

What special things need to be done to the mesh in Blender to make it export with textures for .ase? I don't think it'd be the same deal with md3shader on each object.

Still puzzles me why it isn't working because there was a MUCH bigger one that exported absolutely fine.

Consult the exporter's manual for information on the ASE export setup.

The issue with the scene is not just its dimensions (they are probably still within limits), but also how it's fairly far away from the origin. You can't have any coordinates exceeding 512, but some parts are at Y=-520 and beyond.

Certainly not bigger than the other modules.

Okay fine I'll give you the Blender file just don't judge me for anything...questionable in its content:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkhfx9xr99k2oyl/kashlandingplat_walkway7_largewithbigtrunk.blend?dl=0

have you tried to scale the model for making more small and close to origin scene? in game you can use "modelscale" set of misc_model and misc_model_static for get it the real dimension back. :)