Exporting .Md3 Troubles

I have the Blender JAPlugin Suite and I'm trying to get my grenade exported and I need a step by step instruction here since I'm a bit confused on the process.. 

Also, what about scaling my mesh in relation to the game. It says not to exceed the -512,512 boundary which is fine but how do i know I'm within it ?

I pretty much discovered scale by experimenting.

Assuming you already have tags... (if not, I recommend looking at the modelling tutorial section, although the programs are different many processes are the same, you can learn how to tag a gun the same way you tag a lightsaber for example)

Make sure you select everything (note the meshes need to be converted to triangles) to export it, discovered this the hard way that I actually needed to select which objects I wanted to export.

Export to .md3 (not going to go over how to animate and get first person models, I recommend looking at a base weapon for this)

For third person models open in md3view and export to glm (not sure what the "without 90 degree skewing" option is, I have never used it).

1) You find out how to apply textures yet? In blender i mean

2) You can import original game models and scale them to their size

3) Mrwonko made a tutorial on Yt with the saber. Even is not a weapon You want the process is the same to make it ( but it depends if you are making a FPS model that is MD3 or weapon glm model that we see in playermodels hands.

There's a manual included with the suite which contains most plugin-specific information, the rest is a matter of learning to use Blender.

As for scale, you can open existing models in MD3View and enable the Bounding Box (Ctrl+ B) to display their dimensions. Unless you scale them up during export it's a 1:1 scale, i.e. 1 Blender unit = 1 Jedi Academy unit.

There's a manual included with the suite which contains most plugin-specific information, the rest is a matter of learning to use Blender.

As for scale, you can open existing models in MD3View and enable the Bounding Box (Ctrl+ B) to display their dimensions. Unless you scale them up during export it's a 1:1 scale, i.e. 1 Blender unit = 1 Jedi Academy unit.

This method is great too but for the original model replecment i recommend the importing them because some models in MD3 format are made in the weird angle and creating them for mod replacment is kind annoying :/

1) You find out how to apply textures yet? In blender i mean

2) You can import original game models and scale them to their size

3) Mrwonko made a tutorial on Yt with the saber. Even is not a weapon You want the process is the same to make it ( but it depends if you are making a FPS model that is MD3 or weapon glm model that we see in playermodels hands.

Yeah, I have my grenade textured. Right now I just want to export it as a regular md3 just for the sake of going through the process. 

You should include a link to that video of yours , exporting the sword, inside that manual. I watched it last night and it pretty much explained everything.