Turn off the circling camera

You all know that: Whenever you do that special force jump, the camera circles around the player.

When I first played the game, it was a cool feature. But today, I find it rather annoying and distractive.

I don't use that jump very often, but when I do, the camera circles around and blocks my view for a brief moment.

And in the worst case, I can't land properly and fall to death.

If there would be an option in the menu to turn it off, just like the slow motion camera (either if the player or an enemy gets killed),

that would be nice.

Daedra likes this

You all know that: Whenever you do that special force jump, the camera circles around the player.

When I first played the game, it was a cool feature. But today, I find it rather annoying and distractive.

I don't use that jump very often, but when I do, the camera circles around and blocks my view for a brief moment.

If there would be an option in the menu to turn it off, just like the slow motion camera (either if the player or an enemy gets killed),

that would be nice.

I think that is the jump where you jump+attack at the same time. I use that all the time and I think it would be nice to have the option to turn it on and off, I mean it can get annoying when you are playing as Yoda or a Jawa.

that would be nice.

This ,,thereisnospoon" command that turn on every time when You kill, attack+jump combo, Die or use speed boost in swoop is annoying as hell. It would be cool if the game would only slow the time for 2 sec and that would be enough.

Lancelot likes this

maybe try a cfg with

cg_thirdpersoncameradamp 0

+jump; +attack;                //(the button is not +jump but i forgot the real name)

wait 300

cg_thirdpersoncameradamp 0.3

and

bind "button" "exec yourcfg"

Don't know if it works.