Long skirt for Jaden models?

Can anyone make a long skirt of the jadens? Because those flaps have become boring...

I would do this myself, but I suck at modelling (couldn't even finish modelling a lightsaber! <_< ). Now I know there was a falleen jaden mod, and a human female character with robe options but those aren't what I'm looking for (besides, those wouldn't work for zabrak or twi'lek, or even the male chars)

Can anyone make a long skirt of the jadens? Because those flaps have become boring...

I would do this myself, but I suck at modelling (couldn't even finish modelling a lightsaber! <_< ). Now I know there was a falleen jaden mod, and a human female character with robe options but those aren't what I'm looking for (besides, those wouldn't work for zabrak or twi'lek, or even the male chars)

I could stretch the meshes out on the model, if you want. It looks a little weird (the legs sometimes clips through the robe) but I have done that with some of my models before. It may take me sometime, but it shouldn't be to hard.

I can do it but you'll have to be specific about what you want (head, body, length of skirt etc.)

Lol, I was picturing a skirt on the male Jaden when I read the title.

well, if you ever played SWTOR as a male Sith Inquisitor, then you may know what I'm talking about

I could stretch the meshes out on the model, if you want. It looks a little weird (the legs sometimes clips through the robe) but I have done that with some of my models before. It may take me sometime, but it shouldn't be to hard.

I though about that too, but but it depends on how you do it...another way is to take Jaden human male second torso (the one with back flap) and turn the flap around. that's an example though

I can do it but you'll have to be specific about what you want (head, body, length of skirt etc.)

um, I was just thinking about long skirts, maybe as a legs part, though if you wanna do torsos and heads, than feel free :D