bob from reboot skin

hey guys as you can all know i made a topic called reboot skins but i was really hopeing to get a bob skin 

anyway i found pictures of a bob model from blender witch isnt mine so i was hopeing someone can make a skin and the same model bob for jedi academy and i allready made sound files so i can put them in the bob folder anyway here are the pictures i founded from blender artests 

renderbobclassic11sa1.jpgrenderbobclassic11afj3.jpgrenderbobshowcasebv1.jpgs

So yeah those are the pictures i founded so if anyone can make a skin like this and the same model for jedi academy please make it because i fell like i want a better bob because bob is my fav character from reboot so if anyone is going to make a model like this let me know :)

I don't honestly think it will be a popular idea, and pretty much your only hope is that someone would create such a model just from sheer kindness. Those animated series aren't extremely popular, and there are still only few models from really popular cartoons. Basically, even the really popular cartoon characters from things that don't fit Star Wars aren't modelled for JK3 very often. The character style doesn't fit Star Wars much, so I can understand why potential modellers won't see it as really contributing to the game itself, as the characters themselves don't fit Star Wars style, and the cartoon itself definitely doesn't belong to the famed ones. Tons of Star Wars models have more stylish uniforms, more detailed, better fitting, and of course much more in tune with Star Wars itself, so there's little reason for someone to create it. For someone not interested in the cartoon, we have a uniform-clothing that would look well (quality aside) on some kind of imperial/military/business aligned character, with the face of a child and gray hair, which doesn't resemble the recognized species.

Your best take would be to find that Blender model, ask the author for permission, and maybe you will find someone who will simplify it to work in JK3 and rig it to JK3 skeleton, because there's really no reason for someone to create this.

Lancelot, Jolly and Bek like this