I'm looking for "testing" map.

So back in 2009 I believe I played this awesome map, that required heavy jumping skills to make it to the end. Here's sadly the only image of it I could find:

tseting.jpg

The download looks like it's down for good: http://justdoom.ju.funpic.de/Krypton/index.php?downloads-down-3

The map was really amazing, it was made of 100 levels I believe and every level was much harder then the previous one. Basically you had to get from one platform to another, jumping into small pieces cut of glass-like texture. 

I know it's probably a long shot that anyone has the map, but I thought I could give it a shot... so, does anyone still have this map or can give me a link to download it?

Jump mazes are good to a point for player skills.  This hits higher skill levels and honestly it doens't ALWAYS transmit to actual player interaction/skills that transmit to real actual playing with real players.  This borders more on speedrunning honestly which is for self achievement more than anything a lot like player awards on modern systems like steam and consols, more robotic machine like play and less human learn through growth and development.  What would you get doing such crazy things just going off the picture I see here?  Better off letting such content die less by some luck you find a working email of the file creator.

• 1 month later...

:o

Tummi from screen here!

Also looking for this map... lost it :/

Ask Clark Kent or people (Kryptonier clan members) on Ownage City serwer if still is. Installing jk2 for one moment so i will try to get this extra map! :)