Help for my Tardis project

Last month, I created a topic for my Tardis model:

http://jkhub.org/topic/5173-the-tardis/

So, here's the thing:

After I finished my model and made a low-poly version out of it (to make it compatible for Jedi Academy),

I realized after a while that I can't do this all alone. The model itself is finished, but it still needs a lot of

things. And that's why I need your help.

Because it's a "simple" model, it only needs:

- Textures.

- Everything to get into the game.

I originally planned to make a prefab or a vehicle out of it, but it's a sh*t load of work I can't handle alone.

I would be glad if someone could help me with it.

(Left is the high-poly version, right the low-poly version)

tardiscomparison_zpsaf618cc1.jpg

Holy Sh*t! I love Doctor who stuff! whats the texture bitmap look like? If it's well laid out this would be a breeze to texture once some one has the right sources. Which version are you going for technically it's slightly different in each season.

I didn't make any textures for it, as I was concentrating on the model itself, to get the best result possible.

It simply started as a spare time project, nothing more, until I thought it may be a nice model for Jedi Academy.

And to be honest, I'm not that good into anything related with texturing. That's why I'm asking if someone could make some textures for it

(of course with the help of my model files) and make it compatible for Jedi Academy.

The style of the Tardis is based on the Matt Smith version.

article-2218527-15866B74000005DC-277_634