Hello all

X1F2

Greetings and salutations! My names Xavier and I have been playing JKA for years and have enjoyed many of the mods you all have here for about two months now.

First off I would like to thank you guys for keeping this up and on all the great work. Because of all the extra stuff you guys created my little bros and I

finally have somthing to bond over as we dont really have much incommon (Im a indoor starwars nerd type while they are much younger then I am

and into sports and outdoor kinda stuff). Anyway thanks to this game + mods they are really getting into Star Wars and all its glory asking me

questions about varios characters and what not. My youngest brother has even asked if we could watch as he put it, "the movies with Luke and Vader in it" so you guys have had a hand in creating two more Star Wars fans so thanks.

I joined up because I am intrested in learning how to create models for Jedi Academy. I have learned how to create a pretty decenty body model in

blender and I im in the early process of learning how to get it attached to bones and textured then getting it working ingame. Your tutorials are very

helpfull that being said if I run into issues or need tips I am sure I could use any help any of you are willing to give. Thank you.

Rooxon likes this