The "best" animation and stances mod?

@@Aidor this is your complete instructions. Good luck!

Hey Katanamaru, long time past since we make first animations for JA. Too bad the JK3 site (filefront) is a mess now. I never ask you how do you fix the legs animation problem on the edge of cliff. 

I don't have any of the actual values hands so if I same some value just realize it is a guess.

First you have to make your stance that you want. Keep in mind that the 3/5 single saber styles use the same legs so keep them the same.

Next you'll need make a sequence that is 5 frames long. set the middle 3 animations to blend. 

Now using the made up values 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 you'll need to unbind the root bone. 

Move it to those positions in each frame. 

From there you adjust the leg in first and last frame to be on the floor mesh. 

That should be it. 

I don't have my notes in front of me so I'm doing this from memory. If I get online this weekend I'll try and bring my notes.

Xeby likes this

I like the original animations with only few exceptions;

I don't like the running animation, with saber.

I don't like the crouching animation with guns.
I don't like the running animation with guns.

I don't like the standing animation (meelee & saber off)

So far I haven't noticed any files that would give me the exact 'fix' I hope for.

I don't have any of the actual values hands so if I same some value just realize it is a guess.

First you have to make your stance that you want. Keep in mind that the 3/5 single saber styles use the same legs so keep them the same.

Next you'll need make a sequence that is 5 frames long. set the middle 3 animations to blend. 

Now using the made up values 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 you'll need to unbind the root bone. 

Move it to those positions in each frame. 

From there you adjust the leg in first and last frame to be on the floor mesh. 

That should be it. 

I don't have my notes in front of me so I'm doing this from memory. If I get online this weekend I'll try and bring my notes.

This values settings can be done in animation.cfg file??

• 2 weeks later...