Your Mod Ideas

Hey, guys. Do you ever feel the desire for a really ambitious and cool Star Wars mod on this game you would love to see but end up being confined by the lack of reality? Ideally this is for total conversions and such, but feel free to share. I have a few I'd like to introduce.

The Sith Paradigm: Basically, you learn the paths to power and work to become a Sith on multi-player. You can be acolyte with other players on Korriban and compete for supremacy at the Sith Academy (which would be far more expanded than what SWTOR has shown, with ruled dueling chambers, a more grand Dark Council Chamber location, bridges, training dojos, private rooms, and so on). Any of the higher-ranking players (Lord and above) can take you on as their apprentice by the time the Sith trials are finished. You would get opportunities to train in Saber Forms, different schools of the Force such as Telekinetic powers, mental powers, electric powers, sorcery, alchemy, and so on all in the traditions of the Sith. The in-game ranking system would be: Acolyte, Apprentice, Inquisitor (I think), Lord, Dark Lord, Dark Councilor, and Emperor. There could also be four bonus titles, such as: Safeguarder (keeper of knowledge and power), Emperor's Voice, Emperor's Wrath (don't know if they are the same), and the Sith Stalker. Anyone who becomes a Dark Lord+ (or Dark Councilor, dunno) earns the title of Darth. Anyway, the coolest part about this would be the amazing, fun, and creative exploration in a large Korriban map with elements of KotOR, SWTOR, TCW, and JKA, with many more elements to come. The gameplay would be much more balanced and expanded with new animations. There would also be new effects and awesome opportunities for customization--plus whenever someone used their own custom skin/model and went ingame with it, it could automatically be downloaded into the server and registered so others could see it. Lastly, there is also a chance to explore the dark, long world of Dromund Kaas or the dominated world of Dathomir where a war rages between the Sith and the Nightsisters for control over the Nightbrothers.

Galactic Theft Auto: This is a derpy title and probably not something I would want to name it with, but whatever. Anyway, I'm thinking this could be a game based on being a bounty hunter on the large world of Coruscant during the reign of the Empire. This would be like GTA5 in so many ways, actually. There would be several jobs for hire including assassination, robbery, invasion, capture, crisis, sabotage, rescue, prison break-out, and so on--and you can do all of these things on your own compass, including putting a bounty on others players' heads. You would also be able to customize your look and maybe acquire different gears to either avoid suspicion or armor yourself up. Oh, and definitely be sure to avoid the Imperial authorities. The best part though, would be the large exploration features. On the Coruscant map, you would be able to explore things from the Senate Tower (where you might end up trying to plead your case), the sterile tightly-guarded prison dungeons (which one you end up in depends on how big your crime war), the ruins of the Jedi Temple, the crummy dangerous overrun districts, the cantinas and bars, the sewers, and the lower levels of the planet, where Ahsoka Tano once ventured. You would be able to buy new weapons and such too and set up your own plans for executing your mission--be warned though, if you're hoping to collect a bounty, you may have somebody already on it too. So don't expect them not to try and kill you to get what they want. Oh and lastly, you can get your own transportation. The gameplay would be balanced, expanded, and the overall experience would be revolutionary for Star Wars!

TK-421: The only Stormtrooper's name we've ever heard was TK-421. I know this doesn't sound much like a title, but it's a simple exemplification for being a Stormtrooper. Of course, as I've probably mentioned again, there would be balanced gameplay. But more than that, this would actually prove very interesting. See, you can be a stormtrooper. The overall feel of the game should feel like PAYDAY2, where you earn rewards for missions that require unity, smarts, equipment, tactics, and determination. You can pick your weapons, armor, other equipment, and customize all! You can form a squad up to at least about five people and then go for the mission. It would be creative and challenging like PAYDAY2 and Republic Commando, and everything would be as dependent on how well you work together as whether or not you have what it takes to put an end to the ruffians who dare threaten you in the name of rebellion against the Empire!

Anyway, yeah. Hope you like these and maybe you guys have things to share in return.

I always wanted to do something where you cross Call of Duty/Call of Duty 2 with the Star Wars universe. Same player control as well where you can go prone and have inronsights and stuff. You'd play a Rebel instead of an allied soldier and the Germans would be represented by the Empire. You can create some imaginary world where the Rebels are launching an invasion just like D-Day only Star Wars-ified and have similar missions and stuff. For example, in COD2 you had to find those guns and destroy them on Point du Hoc. Maybe you'd have to work your way through and destroy some power generators or something. 

I guess this would more a COD2 conversion but I always wanted to see something like this.

Jeff likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love your second idea. It feels like a Star Wars version of Assassin's Creed Unity but without the four player Co-op, but you still could add an idea to it like "You can create your own squad of Bounty Hunters and have clan wars in the slums of Coruscant and place bounty's for other Bounty Hunter squads to help you fight another squad, for a price of course." Another idea is "You could place such a high Bounty on them and then anyone who accepts it goes after them and may run into another squad or maybe even another and end up having like a four way war on the streets of Coruscant"

Lamented likes this