looking someone interested in put obi wan v2 from cw into jk

Hey guys, in my older post was requesting help to acquire the texture for the model of obi wan from cwa, however, due the lack of the file and because the game is out of the market I used multiple models to resemble this character from season 3, the result is awesome if i can say so myself.

Unfortunately i lack the skill do to the process of rigging and weight the model to put it in game, i know there are multiple topics and tutorials about this but i dont have the level required to do it so i'm asking your help to do this part... if someone is interested in do it i'm putting the .obj in the following link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/9k93gqdk3sbt0zw/ObiwanKenobi_V2.zip

I appreciate all  the help, if you're asking how the model looks:https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tx0sbc6u338cdc/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202014-08-15%2015.53.11.png

in other subject, i know the policy of ported models in j&k community, i wanna know if this model applied to that rule.
To me it does not apply because is a new model made out of 4 individual models, let me know if i´m wrong.

Yeah @@Asgarath83 is for personal use. in fact is for my little brother who likes the series and play with me

Im not planning publish it here for forum rules But i can share the .pk3 ( if i Ever get the help to put the model in game) with anyone who likes it by dropbox or something its not like i ripped the models there are all over internet, the ones i used are in tf3dm.com

You can help me with this?

mmmmm, if it is for making happy a child and is not for a large distribution, i not see nothing of bad ^_^

I have a model to rig, but first i need to end the sonirization of the new force effects powers for my mod, i neet again to make sounds of new lightning, drain, heal, rage efx.

after i can do that when i am making a rig of a model for my mod.

Otherwise, it's special case. i not make easily this favours. ;)

And keep for you the working model okay?