notes on what needs fixed

• 1 month later...

I guess a proper joystick support won't be added (or fixed) to JK2:E and JKA:E until its fixed in OpenJK, isn't?

If I did joystick support, there are some things which I would need to add to the game which OpenJK won't ever support (button context info, rumble, etc). OpenJK is getting better at joystick support however so...

Aidor likes this

If I did joystick support, there are some things which I would need to add to the game which OpenJK won't ever support (button context info, rumble, etc). OpenJK is getting better at joystick support however so...

Ok, I understand. I hope that proper joystick support will be added someday, cause it's a nice feature for SP.

And I guess that if I use your mod with an older build of OpenJK (one with no SDL), it won't work properly, isn't?

Teancum likes this

Ok, I understand. I hope that proper joystick support will be added someday, cause it's a nice feature for SP.

And I guess that if I use your mod with an older build of OpenJK (one with no SDL), it won't work properly, isn't?

Erm, depends. I was the one who wrote the original XInput code that was in OpenJK before, but you had to compile with that feature enabled.

Erm, depends. I was the one who wrote the original XInput code that was in OpenJK before, but you had to compile with that feature enabled.

Well, I have a build from 2014-12-15, and it has XInput support enabled, and it works nice. This one will work?

• 9 months later...

I didn't see this mentioned when using the search engine but if it was then.... oopz!! But in regards to Redsaurus' SP Customization I noticed that when using a black/unstable crystal, it will transfer over when picking up someone else's lightsaber (if thats enabled). I mentioned in his thread but figured I'd mention it here too I guess! (also because I can only edit this post and can't delete it anyways, lolololol)