The brilliance of VST's!!

VST means "Virtual Studio Technology" in case you were, and probably were, wondering.  It allows one to have an entire orchestra at ones fingertips, to compose scores for music, television and games.  I know that tv shows such as Doctor Who have their music performed with actual instruments and such but yeh.

This is a great example of VST composition (I really love them trumpets in the background at 0:37, gives it such character (not sure if you can hear them lol) I hope that my fellow musicians like this too!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs3H0mK8nPg

OMG. You are the 2nd for today who did it. :(

You opened brackets twice but closed once. ;(

Almost catched me when it had "Hybrid" at name, but, unfortunately, it's just "Hybrid Two" band, not "Hybrid". :s

Sounds like regular "epic" or how you call it music used in movies, not catching.

VSTs are awesome, but they're all kinda difficult to use in FL (compared to the native ones) and they each have their own weird way of installation...give me Harmor or Sytrus over Massive/Sylenth/whatever anyday

They're as easy to use as the native ones, what are you talking about :P Except you can't use Slide option in Piano Roll, but you can get around it

Do you mean the glisses between two notes in the piano roll, with that little down arrow icon? Those are so much fun XD

And I was more referring to the fact that you can't right-click on a parameter for automation, that annoys me :P

Also @@CaptainCrazy if you want good orchestral VSTs, check out DSK. They've got some pretty good ones