Map request

Hi All

Well my request is if anyone can make a retexture to FFA3 of jedi academy with portals and npc room, new areas, etc.

If this someone ready to make it I can send a part of the map finished, only need new textures and one that another thing like the room of training for that I ask

Thanks to all

Hi All

Well my request is if anyone can make a retexture to FFA3 of jedi academy with portals and npc room, new areas, etc.

If this someone ready to make it I can send a part of the map finished, only need new textures and one that another thing like the room of training for that I ask

Thanks to all

I think there is already a map that is kind of what you had in mind, I don't know if it is exact, but if you are interested, you can check this out: http://jkhub.org/files/file/1723-tatooine-spaceport-ffa-remake/

Ghost576 likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

But that map can be used in a server without other players download it?

Players can't use ANY custom maps unless they download them (unless it was something like an edited base maps with other base bsp's added to it or something of the sorts.)

Players can't use ANY custom maps unless they download them (unless it was something like an edited base maps with other base bsp's added to it or something of the sorts.)

I think that's his question: If Pande's FFA3 replaces the base FFA3, rather than a new BSP. So he can use it when a server is on FFA3.

I think that's his question: If Pande's FFA3 replaces the base FFA3, rather than a new BSP. So he can use it when a server is on FFA3.

Yes! xD sorry for my english i dont speak much. But actually that was my request, a map to replace the base FFA3

Yes but, a FF3 with more thinks, like portals to doors, more rooms, etc

You would need a completely new BSP for that since it would contain different brushes and the difference is not just textures/shaders etc...  So basically that wouldn't work, unless everyone on the server has the map.

JKG Developer