Improved Jedi mind trick

As you know, there are three stages of the regular mind trick. The first one just stuns the enemy, the third

stage makes the enemy fight for you. And if you type setforceall 4 (or higher) in the console,

you can control the enemy.

In my opinion, it should be like this:

First: Stunning an enemy.

Second: Makes the enemy fight for you.

Third: Controlling an enemy.

Unfortunately, the enemy control has some issues and needs to be "cleaned up".

It just doesn't feel like you are actually playing the character and the weapons. And the weapons are going

insane when you fire them, dropping the ammo immediately. On top of that, the blue camera overlay is annoying.

I know, I think the enemy controll feature wasn't intended to be officially in the game (hence the cheat), but it's still fun.

It would be great if someone could improve that force power.

i not promise nothing but i am working about a mod on Legacy of Kain, i am interessed to FP_TELEPATHY level 1 or 2 for blind enemies and stun \ freezing function, level3 for the inspire hate spell of blood omen and level 4 for the charm \ control mind of blood omen \ blood omen 2. i am a nobbie as coder, but if i can i try to make better customizzation on my SP code. one regard the force mindtrick. i want to make almost 3 mindtrick powers, one for control the enemy, for make hate each other and one for stunning \ freezing, i cannot satisface the request, but i think that my new 3 ofrce power: (force stunning , force  hate, and force controls) can be useful for someone that can improve the FP_mintrick in his globality. need however to study all the code of FP_mindtrick power, that's is hard. for lucky Jedi Bantha has shared his code of a new force power for SP, the force deadly sight, following the same procedure i tbhink i can make something about mindtrick, i will work about that when i end my work on rage, heal, lightning, push, pull and grip. it's the hardest part of the code and i want to be more skilled :)