Random Question

Any recommendations on what size/resolution I should make it? It will be used as a profile picture on a bunch of sites, and the PV itself (minus a background) would probably be used for album artwork (along with other backgrounds and such).

Any recommendations on what size/resolution I should make it? It will be used as a profile picture on a bunch of sites, and the PV itself (minus a background) would probably be used for album artwork (along with other backgrounds and such).

The original should always be as big as you can make it. You can always make smaller files to use accordingly. I recommend 2000 x 2000 pixels for this.

I'd say that 2000x2000 is a bit ott, but I guess that's just me

From a design perspective, it's actually smaller than what a lot of people do. You never know when you will need to use it for really large things like printing posters or banners in the future.

From a design perspective, it's actually smaller than what a lot of people do. You never know when you will need to use it for really large things like printing posters or banners in the future.

Well, I never really intend to print off my stuff in a large poster, or massive banners that need to have a logo exceed something over 500px.

Well, I never really intend to print off my stuff in a large poster, or massive banners that need to have a logo exceed something over 500px.

Right, but he might. :P It's safer to start bigger rather than smaller.

Ahem....

I did this real quick.

If you want something a little more perfected I do freelance marketing.

DqBzegp.png

The downloadable version below is a full-size PNG with transparency the Imgur link I embedded above is low resolution.

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8rfnplq08l3lbi/PulsisLogo.png

That's AWESOME! One minor thing though-could you change the color of either the P or the V (in the PV logo, since I'll probably use that)? Just to bring out contrast between the letters so it's easy to see the initials. Also, if and when I use this, how should I credit you?

To what color?

if you can provide an RGB or Hex value for it that would be great.

I think just making the P a solid black would look great.

I made a texture for JKG once that was like 10000x7200 or something like that, was about 300mb big.  Lol.

Circa likes this

JKG Developer

To what color?

if you can provide an RGB or Hex value for it that would be great.

I'm not sure if this will help, but in GIMP it says:

Hue: 0, Saturation: 74, Value: 83, Red: 212, Green: 56, and Blue: 56. It also says that the HTML notation (?) is d43838.

Or you could just make it black, that would look cool too :P

• 2 weeks later...