Random Question

I am messing with things in my production work and find myself in need of a new logo. What do you guys think: I (not really having much artistic talent) make the logo myself in GIMP, or I ask my very artistic friend to hand draw one for me and scan it or something. Also, what should the logo be? It should have something to do with "Pulsis Vitae", as that will be my new producer alias. Thanks y'all!

It is a pretty low-res version, but go for it.  I did that in like 5 minutes?  You'ed probably want a sharper one for any kind of branding use.

Thanks. I'll probably download it and mess with it a little in GIMP (put a background on etc) but I really like it. I'll probably also need just "PV" or something, like a smaller version as the logo for album artwork and such.

• 1 month later...

Low quality picture.  You got a better clean one? the lines and stuff are all blurry and pixelated and stuff.

Yeah i noticed that, I literally just saved the heartbeat provided by @@Circa and made it an extra layer, should probably find a higher quality version of that

Crimson's is best

I really like it too, but I think for my main logo I want just "PV" as opposed to the whole name spelled out.