He does look pretty cool.

Yeah, I've always thought the mono-eye look was really cool. One of my biggest regrets about "Star Wars: 1313" being canceled is that their mono-eye droid probably will never catch on enough to become its own Jedi Academy model:

sw1313_gamescom_screenshot-12.jpg

One of the few "darth's"? from SWTOR that have a really cool and unique visual style to them. Darth Marr looked pretty epic too, slightly better in my opinion.

Just voicing my opinion, I can't help at all with requests xD

One of the few "darth's"? from SWTOR that have a really cool and unique visual style to them. Darth Marr looked pretty epic too, slightly better in my opinion.

Just voicing my opinion, I can't help at all with requests xD

Nothing wrong with voicing opinions. :)

• 4 weeks later...

He does look...strnge xD This armor absolutlly uncomfortable for movement. How he even gonna fight i wonder :D

The collar piece is quite absurd, but the rest of it doesn't seem any stranger to me than Vader's outfit. The sith lords often have incumbering outfits, lol.

The collar piece is quite absurd, but the rest of it doesn't seem any stranger to me than Vader's outfit. The sith lords often have incumbering outfits, lol.

Not all of them, but you right. xD Well...look on hes shoulders...what will happend when he will forced to rise his hands up? Its so funny xD And many of SWTOR sith has have armors like this...for exemple - this things on shoulders (dont know how this colled on english xD) some of them looks like wings. Its strange

Bek likes this

Not all of them, but you right. xD Well...look on hes shoulders...what will happend when he will forced to rise his hands up? Its so funny xD And many of SWTOR sith has have armors like this...for exemple - this things on shoulders (dont know how this colled on english xD) some of them looks like wings. Its strange

I guess form is more important than function when you can shoot lightning out of your hands, lol.