¿JK2 v1.0.5 official?

i recently got an iMac, and obiously i downloaded Jk2 and JKA via Steam, so... i tried to join in some JK2 v1.04 servers and i cant access to every...because i dont have all the files the server have, idk why, because im joining servers with "server-side mods", i can join perfect in "clean base" servers, and i can join to the "server-side mods" servers via JK2 v1.04 on Windows...

i think Aspyr (the company who develop for mac) did this "update"... but i never seen an official news for that, this happen after JK2/JKA Source was released.

¿There is any aditional info may i need to know?

PD: I take an screenshot with the version: http://imageshack.com/a/img843/7996/ufeq.jpg

EDIT; I recently downloaded JKA too, and im having the same problem... i cant join "server-side mods" servers... (in this case, the game version wasnt changed, is 1.0.1.0)

ufeq.jpg

Sounds like I need to update JKJALaunch so the app store/steam server joining fixes are for JK2 as well. Only have steam JK2 so won't be able to guarantee it works on app store JK2 (though if anyone wants to compensate me for buying the app store version I can and will try to work with anyone with the app store jk2 anyway)

should have steam done by monday

TriForce and Circa like this

Sounds like I need to update JKJALaunch so the app store/steam server joining fixes are for JK2 as well. Only have steam JK2 so won't be able to guarantee it works on app store JK2 (though if anyone wants to compensate me for buying the app store version I can and will try to work with anyone with the app store jk2 anyway)

should have steam done by monday

Talk to me on Steam when you can about that.

I've updated JKJALaunch to support *steam* JKII better, you can either do JKJALaunch->Check for Updates…, or get the new version here:  JKJALaunch.zip

how to use it w/ steam jk2:

in the 'find jedi academy mp' box thing that comes up when you first open JKJALaunch, the path you want to put in is probably

/Users/<whatever>/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Jedi Outcast/Jedi Knight II.app

After that it should remember the path, but if you want the startup window to come up again you'll need to hold shift when starting jkjalaunch