What's your favorite memory playing JK:DF2 and/or MotS?

i was there last night. Some good stuff, not as much as massassi.net but nobody has the cog files i used to goof around with like the gorc saber mod and black core sabers. 

At least it's still alive and being updated, massassi became... I don't know what the hell it is. Look at the forums. You can't register and it's populated by 5-20 members with 7000+ posts each.

At least it's still alive and being updated, massassi became... I don't know what the hell it is. Look at the forums. You can't register and it's populated by 5-20 members with 7000+ posts each.

True enough. Does anyone know where to find or how to make a mod for Jedi Knight that gives the player Gorc's oversized lightsaber blade? It was really fun to play with back in the old days but I can't find it or the destruct-o-ray anywhere

@@PK_Azlon

Saber Battle X had a large saber and a staff saber.

Yeah I have it. It's just not the same. Gorc's saber was not just really long but also really thick. Imagine a player back in 1997 running around in an MP match singing "Mine's bigger than yours!" It was a ridiculous and hilarious sight and one that I will never forget.

• 4 weeks later...