Clone Wars Server RPG

I have a question for everyone involved with the JARP community: do you have/or is there any interest in a Clone Wars Server RPG? Unless there is already one, I would like to know - because I'm willing to host a server dedicated to Clone Wars roleplay if enough interest and will of participation is shown.

Regards,

Caudata

I have a question for everyone involved with the JARP community: do you have/or is there any interest in a Clone Wars Server RPG? Unless there is already one, I would like to know - because I'm willing to host a server dedicated to Clone Wars roleplay if enough interest and will of participation is shown.

Regards,

Ne'tra

I'm very passionate about roleplay and the Clone Wars. Please sign me up! I'd like to portray Darth Maul and a differently altered rise to power in the Clone Wars in a quest for galactic domination, with Savage Opress NOT dying. At least not so quickly. I'd be more than happy to set up a Clone Wars roleplay forum for this thing, get it set into motion and all official-like?

Oh and, can we set up factions? I have a whole thing ready to set up if needed.

• 2 months later...

UPDATE: Instead of only being Clone Wars, we've switched to various timeline segments when sometimes an era/period transitions into another, for instance...

Clone Wars > Jedi Purge > Galactic Civil War

Mandalorian Wars > Jedi Civil War > Jedi Purge