Force Power Removal

I'm having problems trying to figure this out. I've created a script which sets all force powers to zero but when I spawn I still have force powers. I've looked at the Kejim Post scipt but it has some variables I'm not certain of viewing in DEvaheb. It also looks like the force removal script is part of a larger one. Like what is 56? 

I set the force power in the script, re-evaluated it and got the numbers 0-4 so I'm assuming that 0 means no force power. 

That's odd. I just created a quick script to test it out, and it worked just fine for me. Perhaps check if ALL the force powers were removed?

//Generated by BehavEd

rem ( "comment" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_HEAL_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_JUMP_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_SPEED_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_PUSH_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_PULL_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_MINDTRICK_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_GRIP_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_LIGHTNING_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_SABER_THROW", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_SABER_DEFENSE", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_SABER_OFFENSE", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_RAGE_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_PROTECT_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_ABSORB_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_DRAIN_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_SIGHT_LEVEL", /*@[member='Force']_LEVELS*/ "0" );

Does the script run on startup? It works for me at least when "runscript force" is executed.

Test out the IBI here.

I had to figure out what you meant by runscript. I figured it was in the console.. It works there but it does not work when i attach it to the info_player_start.

In the kejim post map the script has an "affect" tag and is run from a scriptrunner I think. Would I have to go that route?

@@IrocJeff:

Sorry for not clarifying. You can use the command runscript to run your scripts.

Back to the matter on hand, I just ran a quick test. You're right. What I posted wouldn't work when targeted to the info_player_start. A quick "affect Player" block did the trick. Simply move all the force "0" commands under the affect block and it should work!

@@IrocJeff very easy your problem: make a trigger around info_player_start  liked to a target_Scriptrunner that run as Usescript a script like yourmap/intro

create the folder yourmap, edit the name with name of your map. make the script intro with behaved.

at the end of all stack of setting parameters you can found the SET_FORCE_POWER_LEVEL 112\3 of all powers of the game.

The game, for default, start a map with certain force power value. For reset the power in rthe same time of the starting, yu need the player touch the trigger, the trigger activate the scriptrunner, the scriptrunner use the script.

into the script, yu need to set ALL FORCE POWERS OF THE GAMES to 0 value. after, yu build the script in IBI. run the map and you have a character with not any force power. for jump if SET FORCE_LEVITATION_LEVEL 0

;)