How much longer do you think JKA will last?

JKA Years (how long it will last)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How much longer do you think JKA will last? (theoretically speaking)

• 1 year or less
    • 2 years or less
    • greater than 3 years
    • greater than 5 years
    • greater than 10 years
    • I have no clue...
    • Other (please specify)
    • Between 2-5 years
    • Between 5-10 years
    • I think it won't completely die off
    • It's Toast
    • Seriously? Why all the stupid questions?

I think JKA/JKO will last and be popular until "THEY" make something better !

Battlefront 1+2 = good story ,good graphics ,good gun play, good space missions....Terrible saber combat

Force unleashed 1+2 = Interesting but not too good story , good graphics, stupid control system, very weak saber combat. totally over the top force powers making the game more like a wizard show and completely out of tune to what the force is.

Republic commando = good story and strategy gameplay ,good graphics,good gun gameplay ..missing "The jedi eliment" to give it a more starwars feel.

A jedi Knight 4 Game would need to give everything that JKO and JKA gave in terms of playability, saber control, and gun combat. with a believable  starwars realistic story that is compelling and challenging.

Until then "for me" the best combination is to play jedi outcast using the better Jedi academy engine.giving me the better story ,maps and feel of outcast with the far superior engine from jedi academy to give me a better sabersystem and more fluid gameplay.

Of course that WOULD require Disney, EA and Lucasfilm getting their collective heads out of their asses and realizing that the JK franchise it their most successful and biggest cash cow and continuing the saga of Kyle Katarn guarantees them sales and a devoted player base for at least 10 years.

The JK franchise was not their biggest and most successful cash cow by far. Nor would it be the wisest investment in time or money with 3 new movie titles to capitalize on. I think the chances are pretty slim when you think about the likelihood of other endeavors.