Knights of the Old Republic Trilogy - The JKA Comic

Hey, everyone. I've been watching Kualan's work for a very long time and I've loved every bit of it, I wish it would never end. Well, he inspired me, and I'd like give this kind of thing a try as well... and I wanted to try this in the KotOR era.

This comic series is basically the graphic image story of all that KotOR was, and it would also bring plenty more to the story, like the bigger idea behind the characters in Knights of the Old Republic, perhaps even showing how Darth Nihilus and Sion became what they were. I'd also love to introduce some new ones as well. This would also include the stories made by other KotOR modders and film makers. Why do I post this? Because I wonder if anyone else would like to volunteer for credit as well, and be a part of this development, that's all. Anyway, I'll be looking for things to work with and keeping an eye on this post, so...

Yeah. I'll try not to disappoint, give me a heads-up if you feel like participating in the KotOR Trilogy's development. Thanks.

Bek likes this

Oddly enough, something like a machinima comic is probably best developed as a solo project - that way you have complete creative control over everything, from the big ideas stuff like the plotline, character arcs, etc right through to the details such as the posing of a certain shot and the placement of speech bubbles. Whereas game mods benefit from having a wider team of people offering different talents, a comic needs only a writer and an artist...and by using assets from a video game you effectively absorb the latter into the former.

Good luck with this though, I shall look forward to seeing what you come up with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, everyone. I've been watching Kualan's work for a very long time and I've loved every bit of it, I wish it would never end. Well, he inspired me, and I'd like give this kind of thing a try as well... and I wanted to try this in the KotOR era.

This comic series is basically the graphic image story of all that KotOR was, and it would also bring plenty more to the story, like the bigger idea behind the characters in Knights of the Old Republic, perhaps even showing how Darth Nihilus and Sion became what they were. I'd also love to introduce some new ones as well. This would also include the stories made by other KotOR modders and film makers. Why do I post this? Because I wonder if anyone else would like to volunteer for credit as well, and be a part of this development, that's all. Anyway, I'll be looking for things to work with and keeping an eye on this post, so...

Yeah. I'll try not to disappoint, give me a heads-up if you feel like participating in the KotOR Trilogy's development. Thanks.

I'll be sure to help, but I'll be able to contribute the most during the summer, message me via pm for details on the story. 

I'll be sure to help, but I'll be able to contribute the most during the summer, message me via pm for details on the story. 

Much appreciated--but I will not be starting development until the Darth Revan model is fixed.