Boost md3 works

Hello. I am doing for my mod a laaarge amount of MD3 object using blender 264 and the plug in writed by @@mrwonko . his tutorial and method work pretty well, i am very glad to see my md3 textured and skinned and i am very grateful to him for that.

I have a little problem, but is not a tecnical problem of the plug in.

It's only a blender issue.

Well, the problem is simple: i need to make more of an hundred of MD3 models for my projects, i create all blenders files,. every file for a model. i import the model by max on blender with 3ds format, i select object, i go to custom properties and i set "mdshader" and for value, the relative path , like on mister wonko tutorial about building a saber and export on MD3.

the trouble is... the work is very long and tiring, i need to make like a robot, because i need to specify every time the relative path manually. i need every time, for every object that make the MD3, the relative path of its texture.

"models/map_objects/oracle/beamb"

"models/map_objects/oracle/beac"

etc etc, every time i need to digit manually.

is very frustrating, are 5 days that i am doing this job like a robot.

but i have all my old SKIN files with the parameter of relative path. 

So i ask: on blender 2.64 there is ANY way, to paste a text on the custom parameters key \ value bars?

If i paste the relative path by my skin files i can boost the speed of the work.

Also, because i need to make some big gothic building on md3: a cathedral and a big rock skull castle called "Nupraptor Retreat".

they need a large amount of specificatioin for materials path.

So, if there is a way for copy a text on the custom parameters keyt \ value bars  i can be very thankful, if someone tell me how can i make, if is it possible.

:\

thanks to every one answer me.

:)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxbkhrpgbyj9jdh/Screenshot%202013-12-07%2012.53.59.png

Blender is capable of batch processing. Some adjustments to the plugin may be required, I don't know, I've never looked into that kind of stuff, I just know it's possible.

Thanks for information! :) A batch function for entering that's key value of relative path on  objects custom properteis should be useful but i am worry that anyone has never make something like that. :(

well in every case, i remake 1\4 of my models all textured. thanks again for help, @@mrwonko:)