Hello All

Sirus

I have seen a few things on Reddit and such, making me miss this game. I used to be really into it on the Xbox, and was interested in playing again. I am not a huge PC gamer, but I am excited to play this game again. I do have a few questions> For me to best enjoy my experience, what (if any) mods do i need to play with the majority of the community? I want to be in the most populated area of the game. Any suggestions would be appreciated! THanks!

Thanks guys! I plan on mainly just playing multiplayer on PC. I was always a fan of it on xbox, I just want to make sure I am getting the best experience possible for my old beloved JA! Should I get JA+, I hear good and bad things about it.. I wouldnt mind more customizable skins/sabers, but I dont want to add so much that the game i know and love is changed completely. MB2 looks interesting I may have to check it out. I was always just a fan of no force powers saber only battles.

Thanks guys! I plan on mainly just playing multiplayer on PC. I was always a fan of it on xbox, I just want to make sure I am getting the best experience possible for my old beloved JA! Should I get JA+, I hear good and bad things about it.. I wouldnt mind more customizable skins/sabers, but I dont want to add so much that the game i know and love is changed completely. MB2 looks interesting I may have to check it out. I was always just a fan of no force powers saber only battles.

JA+ doesn't change the basics of JA really, just a few largely noticeable things. There's no harm in trying multiple ones. You don't have to stick with just one.

If you're looking to try something a bit different, here's a list of mods which you might find interesting:

- Lugormod, nuff said. The servers that run it have little RPG scenarios for each map, which is pretty cool

- MB2, it's like counter strike but in JKA. personally i'm not a fan of it or its community but others seem to enjoy it, so i'll just throw that out there

- Forcemod is pretty fun but nobody plays it :(

- JKG once it comes out will be pretty beast I'm sure

- JA++ is pretty plain to me, but it's a good improvement over the original game.

- If you're a fan of SP, I suggest giving Movie Duels 2 a try, it's really good.

As far as what you really DO need, that link that rfiles posted is pretty much the essentials.

Stoiss likes this

If you're looking to try something a bit different, here's a list of mods which you might find interesting:

- Lugormod, nuff said. The servers that run it have little RPG scenarios for each map, which is pretty cool

- MB2, it's like counter strike but in JKA. personally i'm not a fan of it or its community but others seem to enjoy it, so i'll just throw that out there

- Forcemod is pretty fun but nobody plays it :(

- JKG once it comes out will be pretty beast I'm sure

- JA++ is pretty plain to me, but it's a good improvement over the original game.

- If you're a fan of SP, I suggest giving Movie Duels 2 a try, it's really good.

As far as what you really DO need, that link that rfiles posted is pretty much the essentials.

Thanks i'll have to check some of them out :)