Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer

Looks great! Will it be on PS4 though is what I'm wanting to know. I'm trying to figure out if I won't need my PS3 anymore. :P

Yes.

I just hope the PC port is not absolute crap like GTA4 was, it does like fun though.

There won't be a PC port. Rockstar has publicly stated that there are no plans for a PC port.

Luckily, we can use a xbox 360 controller on the PC version of GTA IV. I am pretty sure they will include it in GTA V as well.

See above. And it's pretty likely that they'll include xbox 360 controller support if they do that. It's not like it's really hard to add support for them (especially since input libraries have been widely supporting them since like forever)

• 2 weeks later...

There won't be a PC port. Rockstar has publicly stated that there are no plans for a PC port.

Fuck. That. Shit.

I have to say, this is the first GTA game I'm legitimately looking forward to. They were always games that I wasn't all that interested in, but always ended up playing and enjoying. This one I'm actually excited for.

Yes.

See above. And it's pretty likely that they'll include xbox 360 controller support if they do that. It's not like it's really hard to add support for them (especially since input libraries have been widely supporting them since like forever)

RockStsar games has asked for a gfx programmer for there new ip game wich only can be GTA 5 as there is no other on there list, and if they make a port for the ps4 and xone there will also be a pc version as the new consoles runs on x86 systems so should not be hard for them to do that and why should they skip all the PC gta fans ?

RockStsar games has asked for a gfx programmer for there new ip game wich only can be GTA 5 as there is no other on there list, and if they make a port for the ps4 and xone there will also be a pc version as the new consoles runs on x86 systems so should not be hard for them to do that and why should they skip all the PC gta fans ?

I wouldn't call GTA5 a new "intellectual property". It kind of rides that line between IP and series every time a new game comes out, but I'd lean towards it not being a new IP. Also, you don't know their "list"... you just know what they've told the public.