curve out of light processing

Two options:

1. Use a func_group for the bits of water which you don't want light, and in the func_group, add these keywords:

_cs: 3

_rs: 3

The water should no longer cast or receive shadows.

2. Create a new shader for the water using all the standard properties and add the following keywords:

nolightmap

nodlight

AradorasXeon likes this

Two options:

1. Use a func_group for the bits of water which you don't want light, and in the func_group, add these keywords:

_cs: 3

_rs: 3

The water should no longer cast or receive shadows.

2. Create a new shader for the water using all the standard properties and add the following keywords:

nolightmap

nodlight

Uhm tahnk you. I still have problem, but probably my fault, thought it was light process, but it looks like a vis process roblem. Normaly I'd just make it detail, but I can't do that with curves :/

No, patches cannot be made detail brushes. As the name says, a detail brush is a *brush*. However patches don't create splits anyway. Adding the detail keyword to the shader doesn't make a surface a detail brush either - it simply adds detailed shading (you see more detail the closer you are to the surface).

Its q3map_nolightmap in the very first stage of your shader (not just nolightmap)

Posting the shader would be hepful!

It's the default:

common/water2_waterfall_Tutorial

I am not good with making textures, that's why I use default ones. (and I have no idea how to do them)