Introducing: Mod Forum Sections

Fighter

Posted Image

Introducing: Mod forum sections for medium to large scale mod projects
JKHub is now offering forum sections for medium to large scale products on the JKHub forums. This is targeted at mod developers who may not want an entire website for their mod/don't want to worry about running a website.

Features
  • A forum section on JKHub.org where you can make posts and create new threads
  • Tell us what sections within your section you would like! (For example, Suggestions, News, etc.)
  • Tell us what sections you want password protected! (For example, a password protected section for discussion by mod developers) (Note that JKHub staff do not need to enter passwords for moderation purposes)
Restrictions
  • Your project must be related to Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, or Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast.
  • You must make sure anything you post compiles with JKHub forum rules and both US and international laws.
We reserve the right to remove your forum section for any reason.

Interested in this?
Click the "Services" tab above and then click "Mod forums", or just simply click here. A button to contact us will be on that page, along with the most up-to-date features and restrictions for forum sections.

Questions?
If you have any questions about this, feel free to post here or contact us with the contact button on the mod forums page!

Click here to view the article
katanamaru, Mog and therfiles like this

yeah i always felt like kinda a dork for having like 6 threads open a kazdan a proxy an evotrooper marek repulse rancor hellyeah that is real nice. cuz i  got loads of content i just never wanted to post a bunch more crap n be even dooshier. now iz ez