new ingame music ?

You can use any music with JKA, as long as it's a stereo MP3 file with 44100 khz sampling rate. There's a few music mods around, but they're mostly frowned on as a lot of people just rip sounds from other games and movies and soundtracks and stuff, and more or less slap their name on it. But I suggest you take a look into figuring out how to mod this yourself, as it's incredibly easy to do. Are you interested in singleplayer or multiplayer?

• 1 month later...

There's a few music mods around, but they're mostly frowned on as a lot of people just rip sounds from other games and movies and soundtracks and stuff, and more or less slap their name on it.

I was under the impression that doing that was illegal, but it's also a little confusing to me since a lot of big mods (MB2, JKG) use music from the SW soundtrack, as well as use sound effects from other games.

A straight-up music mod is different from a full mod. A full mod tends to implicate that the people did work that involved other things besides ripping out music, slapping it into a PK3, and calling it their work. It's more about credit than legality when it comes to that.