Shader for force protect/absorb?

What shader controls force protect and absorb exactly?

Now, I know in the effects.shader there's a field for gfx/effects/protectionfield, but I'm pretty sure that's not the shader because:

1. It calls the file gfx/effects/protectionfield, but there is no such file, only gfx/effects/protectionfield2

2. The "protectionfield2" jpg looks like a faint blueish force lightning bolt

3. A mod I downloaded that edited the force protection effect did not edit either the protectionfield2.jpg or the protectionfield shader, but it changed the effect without any coding

And as for the absorb effect, I have no clue. Can anyone fill me in? Thanks for the help!

I can't even find the .efx files for those two powers. Weird.

In gfx/effects, there are protectionfield2.jpg and p_shield.jpg. p_shield.jpg is for the health shield, I know for a fact, but it's possible that could be used for absorb and protect as well.

There are also the shield.jpg, shieldshell.jpg, and shieldshellring.jpg there, but I'm pretty sure those are for the battle droids in SP.

Well I think I found the protect shader at least. It's in the effects.shader and it's just called forceProtect or something. No idea where to look for absorb. A peculiarity worth noting is that in SP the absorb and protect effects are practically identical save for the color, so maybe they just use the same shader, and the difference is in coding?