Wave Duel Arena - what mod did I download and where could I find it again?

Hello, I don't know where else to ask this question so I'll try it here:

3 years ago I played JA and downloaded several modded maps. One of which was "The Ladder" where you can fight against waves of enemies in an arena (I guess most people will know this map, it seems to be fairly popular in the download section here). I really loved the gameplay aspect of constant lightsaber fighting but I wanted to play on other maps too so I looked for similar maps and actually found one but now, trying to find this map again I can't seem to do so.

Does maybe anyone here know what map I downloaded? I sadly do not the name anymore (hence the difficulty finding it I guess), I can only describe it visually: 

- the enemies you fought there were the Sith enemies from JA, so it must have been made for JA (because in "The Ladder" you fight Sith enemies from JO since it was originally made for that game)

- it had "2 levels", a huge round room with a round platform elevated in the middle which you could access by ramps

- visually it didn't have the "imperial" look like "The Ladder" but looked more... "dirty" and much darker - if that's how you can describe it. The textures looked like they came from the Vjun level (they come closest I think).

I hope these very few information can help finding this map - I honestly doubt it but maybe there is hope!

Reminds The Challenge in Jedi Valley, where different enemies constantly attack you after you defeat the first wave of Force users, I think. Also there is also a Ladder - The Xmas Story mod, which takes place in a snowy canyon, which includes a similar kind of gameplay.

But I guess, you mean a different map. Perhaps someone else might remember more of these.

xforce11 likes this

Thank you for replying! These are indeed different maps but I appreciate your answer a lot anyway because I was looking for similar maps too, I will definitely check these out!

I find it quiet difficult finding those types of maps, I just clicked through hundreds of maps but they all seemed to be for the multiplayer and not singleplayer. Maybe I am just not looking with the right keywords.

• 2 weeks later...