Searching for a user/map

Go to solution Solved by Lancelot,

So a while back when the Jedha City FFA map was released by PyroTechnices I reached out to them. I wanted to port it to Star Wars Battlefront II (which I've done with other JKA maps). While the permission set on the file said it was fine, I wanted their blessing anyway. Long story short I got it, but then had to put the map on the back burner for other projects. Now I can't find it anywhere, and PyroTechnics seems to have deleted all accounts I can trace to reach back out: here, Discord, Moviebattles.org, etc.

Does anyone have a backup of this map, or even better any contact info for PyroTechnics? I know it's a longshot. If a public version of the map isn't available could someone DM me? I definitely have permission, but I understand if it's no longer a public file.

Just as proof of Jedi Academy >> Star Wars Battlefront II conversions by me: https://www.moddb.com/members/teancum/addons --- I've also converted many of your community's great player models and weapons

• Solution
10 hours ago, Teancum said:

So a while back when the Jedha City FFA map was released by PyroTechnices I reached out to them. I wanted to port it to Star Wars Battlefront II (which I've done with other JKA maps). While the permission set on the file said it was fine, I wanted their blessing anyway. Long story short I got it, but then had to put the map on the back burner for other projects. Now I can't find it anywhere, and PyroTechnics seems to have deleted all accounts I can trace to reach back out: here, Discord, Moviebattles.org, etc.

Does anyone have a backup of this map, or even better any contact info for PyroTechnics? I know it's a longshot. If a public version of the map isn't available could someone DM me? I definitely have permission, but I understand if it's no longer a public file.

Just as proof of Jedi Academy >> Star Wars Battlefront II conversions by me: https://www.moddb.com/members/teancum/addons --- I've also converted many of your community's great player models and weapons

Smoo and Teancum like this