Mod compatibility for RGB Sabers and JA Unlimited

Would someone be able to diagnose and eliminate the conflict between these two mods?
Looking to get RGB sabers in vanilla OpenJK multiplayer while also keeping access to all of my skins and sabers. Tried all I could think of but I think I need someone with a bit more skill.
https://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi Academy/Mods/Weapons/115893/

https://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-jedi-academy/addons/ja-unlimited-1-1 

If you check the readme of the lightsaber mod, it says

I have changed a code of two libraries - cgamex86.dll and uix86.dll, using OJP code

And JA Unlimited's readme has a section called "Is this mod compatible with other mods?" which contains

Unfortunately, any mod that alters the .dll files - including mods like JA+ and OJP - will most likely override this mod, and so the functionality will be lost.

So these mods are fundamentally incompatible. A programmer would have to merge the source code of both to create a new, combined mod, but I don't think the source code of either mod is available online. You'd have to contact the creator of JA Unlimited and hope they still have the code 15 years later, and re-create the rgb saber mod by taking the relevant bits of OJP.

3 hours ago, mrwonko said:

If you check the readme of the lightsaber mod, it says

And JA Unlimited's readme has a section called "Is this mod compatible with other mods?" which contains

So these mods are fundamentally incompatible. A programmer would have to merge the source code of both to create a new, combined mod, but I don't think the source code of either mod is available online. You'd have to contact the creator of JA Unlimited and hope they still have the code 15 years later, and re-create the rgb saber mod by taking the relevant bits of OJP.

Damn! 

I don't suppose there are any other mods out there that increase the amount of available space for skins and sabers that might be compatible with this? Or another RGB Saber only mod that wouldn't conflict?