Would it be possible to change this piece of armor's colors?

I understand this is not the request section, but I currently have no access to it. And I was really hoping that someone could help me with something. For years I've been playing as the same "Jaden" character--a female Zabrak. Just recently I noticed that the armor combo I used to go by doesn't fit in that much due to the colors. I was wondering if someone here could touch up the leg piece in order to better match the chest one? I really have no skills whatsoever in modding and wouldn't even know on how to start.

Spoiler

Back:

spacer.png

Spoiler

Front:

spacer.png

Spoiler

Side:

spacer.png

I was hoping that someone could touch up the pants and exchange the "brown-ish" like features to something that better matches what's present in the chest piece. Messing with the colors from above doesn't really change much.

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2020 at 9:35 AM, Maulclaw said:

I understand this is not the request section, but I currently have no access to it. And I was really hoping that someone could help me with something. For years I've been playing as the same "Jaden" character--a female Zabrak. Just recently I noticed that the armor combo I used to go by doesn't fit in that much due to the colors. I was wondering if someone here could touch up the leg piece in order to better match the chest one? I really have no skills whatsoever in modding and wouldn't even know on how to start.

I was hoping that someone could touch up the pants and exchange the "brown-ish" like features to something that better matches what's present in the chest piece. Messing with the colors from above doesn't really change much.

Sure this can be done. But what exactly are you wanting? RGB support for the legs or just re-colored?

Maulclaw likes this