How to get animations from CFG file?

Hi! I want to create custom animations but im stuck at the moment, ive never figured it out on how to get the animations from Jedi Academy to get some references, i know that you have to do something to the CFG file that contains all the animations, but thats pretty much it...

The .CFG file is just a text file that tells the game when and how to play the animations, there's no data there other than that. The animation files are stored in GLA files, the player ones can be found in models/players/_huamnoid.

Only blender can import GLA files and they'll only come through as FK bone chains which aren't too useful. Other softwares can get the files in their raw .XSI format which are downloadable here.

ah ok, yeah i succesfully imported the animations into blender by selecting the "Import Skeleton and Animations" option, but now i have a another problem, i takes forever when i try to import the animations when my "number of frames" is past 1000, is there a way to seperate the animations in some way?

@@Teancum and @@V4nJ0rDy that's really weird, I don't know what either of you are doing but in SI Mod Tool and SI 2015 I can either drag and drop onto the viewport to import the file or do File>Import>dotXSI. Both work.

Hmm, I'll keep trying. Animations are new territory for me. I was thinking of doing a few new idle stances for SWBF jedi and sith and thought I could use the JA ones for reference to match.